Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tuesday 10th November

In today's lesson I was the only person from our group who was in college. Therefore there was not much work that I could complete as we have not done any additional footage and we have done all the cutting and editing for our original footage already. Therefore the only work that I could do was to polish the video up a little bit and do some minor changes.

I thought I could use the time to smarten up our blog a little bit and to make it of better quality and make it more presentable as we haven't spent many lessons recently focusing on our blog and sharpening it up.

No response to “Tuesday 10th November”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 22 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz